Simon Sinek has become a global leader in the areas of leadership development and business. He currently is a professor at Columbia University. He has a degree in Anthropology but has worked primarily in marketing before becoming a business consultant. He is a keynote speaker at events around the globe. He is an author of best-selling books, Ted talk speaker, and an influencer around the world.
Simon says his goal is to help build a world in which the vast majority of people go home everyday feeling fulfilled by their work.
Simon Sinek Live
Simon Sinek Workshops – Simon and his team offer a variety of workshops. Current live workshops include:
- Individual Why Discovery – 1 day
- Why Discovery for Teams and Organizations – 1 day
- Inspire Like a Leader – 2 days
- Think Like a Leader – 1 day or a half-day
- Connect Like a Leader – 1 day or a half-day
- Bring Core Values to Life – 1 day
- Defining Moments – 1 day
- Five Key Principles – 1 day or a half-day
- Why Your Strengths Are More Important Than Your Job Description – 1 day
- Conversations That Make a Difference: Recognition and Feedback – 1 day or a half-day
- Create Deeper Work Relationships and Strengthen Your Team – 1 day
Simon Sinek Keynote Speeches
Simon has several Keynote speeches that he can be hired to give. Current speeches include:
- Start With Why 45 – 90 minutes
- Leaders Eat Last 45 – 90 minutes
- How Great Teams and Organizations Pull Together 45 – 90 minutes
- Culture East Strategy For Breakfast 60 – 90 minutes
- 5 Key Principles 60 – 90 minutes
- Millennials in the Workforce 60 – 90 minutes
- Truly Human Leadership 60 – 90 minutes
- How to Build Trust and Inspire Performance 60 – 90 minutes
Simon Sinek Live Webinars
Simon Sinek gives live webinars from time to time. You can check events on his Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/pg/si… to find out what is on his current schedule.
Simon Sinek Training and Resources
Why Discovery Course – this course is offered on startwithwhy.com. You can take the course structured for individuals or on structured for teams and organizations. This online course will walk you through the process to find your why.
Guides Available for Sale
- Stand Out in the Job Market Complete Guide
- Stand Out in the Job Market Cover Letter
- Stand Out in the Job Market Interview Tips
- Stand Out in the Job Market Elevator Pitch
- Stand Out in the Job Market Resume
- Share Your Golden Circle
- Speak to Inspire Actions Guide
Guides and Resources available for free on startwithwhy.com
- Start With Why Blog: http://blog.startwithwhy.com/
- Practicle Guides to Leading Millennials
- What Parents Can Do
- What Millennials Can Do
- What Companies Can Do
- Start With Why Friends Exercise
- SkillShare Class – How to Share Ideas That Inspire Action
Other Material available for sale on startwithwhy.com
- Good Morning Sunshine Poster
- You Are Allowed Poster
- Tote Bag – Inspire Action
- Cuff Links – To Inspire Action
- Optimism Candle
- Notebook and Pen combinations
- Books and Book bundles
Simon Sinek Podcasts
Simon Sinek has done a few podcasts, some on his own and some as a guest on other peoples podcast series. Check where you get you podcasts from. ITunes and various other sites offer podcasts for download. Some examples are:
- Start with Why Podcast,
- Leaders Eat Last Podcast,
- Simon Sinek on How We Are Better Together Podcast.
Books by Simon Sinek
1. Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action – in this book Simon Sinek is trying to help people live a more fulfilled life. If people and businesses start with the why, rather than how or what they will reach a level that is not obtainable any other way. He talks about the golden circle.
2. Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t –in this book Simon Sinek talks about leaders building trust. The leader has to sacrifice to help his people, not sacrifice his people to help himself.
3.Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team – this is a companion book for start with why and will help you walk through step by step the process to find you why.
4. Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration – with this book Simon Sinek wanted to create a book that would be an experience. It is a cute little book of inspiration with hand drawn illustrations. He wanted this to be a book that you needed to hold, to feel, to experience, rather than something that you can just download. He has a scented page in it so you can engage the more of you senses in the experience. The scent is optimism.
Simon Sinek at Columbia Universtiy
Simon Sinek is a professor in the School of Professional Studies as Columbia University.
Simon Sinek, an instructor in the M.S. in Strategic Communications program, recently gave a presentation on leadership for The 99%: “If You Don’t Understand People, You Don’t Understand Business”.
Simon Sinek Ted Talks
How Good Leaders Inspire Action
Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe
Simon Sinek on Millennials
Simon Sinek has become famous for his take on Millennials. He has several books and resource material available to help Millennials and to help companies bring them in and help them become fantastic members of the team.
Simon Sinek on YouTube
There are many Simon Sinek videos on YouTube. Take the time to check some out. https://www.youtube.com/user/SimonSinek/videos
Simon Sinek on Social Media
Simon Sinek website: https://startwithwhy.com
Simon Sinek Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/simon…
Simon Sinek Twitter: @simonsinek
Simon Sinek LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/si…
Simon Sinek Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simo…
Simon Sinek YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/S…
As you can see, Simon Sinek is a global leader in the leadership training, personal development, and inspiration. I hope you take the time to get to know Simon’s work better.